How to Get Involved
The money raised every year in Paws on Parade helps us attain important goals:
- Spay and neuter all shelter pets before re-homing.
- Provide emergency medical care to animals in need.
- Adopt out over 2,500 animals annually to loving homes.
- Reunite hundreds of lost pets with their owners every year.
- Vaccinate every animal that comes through our doors.
- Provide shelter, love and care for nearly 3,000 animals every year that find refuge at our door.
- Educate our local community on responsible pet ownership and raise awareness on the importance of spaying/neutering their pets.
Each year, the money raised from Paws on Parade helps us fulfill our ongoing mission to save more lives.
YOU can help by:
Starting a team to start FUN-draising today!
Joining the event as a walker and making a personal donation
Becoming a sponsor
Volunteering at the event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting us on the waterfront on event day to raise awareness around our mission and to celebrate pets!